Monday, August 14, 2006

In pre-Apocolyptic fitness news...



I went ahead and bought the Gazelle Edge. I saw it Academy for $94 dollars and thought, you will me mine. Oh YES! You WILL be mine!!! Yeah, it's a little sissy, but just look at it. If it turns out to be a bust look at all the weaponry and loose scrap metal you can glean from it. You can easily manufacture two potato guns out it, easy. Club, and chain the two handle grips together and you got a pair of nun-chucks ready to cave some skulls in. But we'll see how it goes. I actually got a decent workout on it last night. Got me sore in the upper body and calves. Anyway, I'll keep you posted.

Oh and an exercise tip. Download iTunes. Select 'Radio'. Click on Electronica. You get all kinds of electronic music..all are different tempos, choose the best for your workout. Goa is a nice tempo for me. Gonna go jump on the Gazelle now.

No comments: