FrontPage magazine.com :: A Left-Wing Priestess for Allah by Mark D. Tooley: "A Seattle priest has become a Muslim while also retaining her clergy status in the Episcopal Church. Her local bishop has described the development as “exciting.” 'I look through Jesus and I see Allah,” explained the Rev. Ann Holmes Redding to the “Seattle Times”, which reported that Redding puts on her Islamic headscarf on Fridays and her clerical collar on Sundays."
Thursday, July 05, 2007
So we recently re-upped Hollywood Video's MVP plan, where you pay 10 bucks monthly and you can get 3 movies at a time etc. We hadn't had it for about 2 years and so I was really eager to catch up on the gobs of movies we haven't seen. So I see Casino Royale and frankly I loved it. My appetite was wet and ready to go. See Idiocracy and loved it. These two were in the first to trips to the vid store. But that's where the excitement ended, and the misery began. I'm not going to name names of movies, I'm at the twenty something mark of movies we've seen and I'm feeling suicidal. Some I could not even finish. The formulas are growing very VERY tiresome. The comedy is not very comedic. The musical scores are absurdly lame. Two very very big molds in score. They are in virtually every movie now. No, 3 actually. First you have the Danny Elfman Edward Scissorhands ripoffs, then you have the light bouncy "uplifting' orchestral pieces usually accompanying some 'exciting moment, and then of course some musical interlude with some loud pop song which got it's start from John Hugh's Planes, Trains, and Automobiles. Those interludes are simply driving me up the freaking wall. They are TOO 'feel good' and predictable.
Movies are intended to suspend animation, but for me they are driving me to the grave.
And then there's the stupid stupid hype. I'm vowing to never fall for hype about a movie ever again. It's all a big racket. Take Benchwarmers for example. If you've seen the movie, then you know it is steaming pile of ______ (you fill in the blank). I don't know about you, but I heard that the movie was the best thing since sliced bread. Hilarious. Jon Heder is awesome they said. *Cue stylus needle scratching off the record*...This movie was one of the worst movies I've ever seen. Ever. Ever ever ever. Same with Talladega Nights and countless other movies I've seen. The last few movies I've seen I can't even finish. "The Holiday". What a rambling, unimportant, unfunny, uninspired, non-entertaining first hour of that movie was. Couldn't finish it. So...I'm done. Tired of Hollywood wasting my precious time.
Oh and the leftist philosphy/ideology plugs these tards put in their movies. I'm watching "The Lake House". Oooooh! A man and a women mail each other through time, but in the current time! OMG THAT IS SO FREAKING AWESOME I AM COMPELLED TO GO IN THE BATHROOM AND MASTURBATE!! Hollywood discovers this script from some Korean writer and they think they've reinvented the date movie. STFU! So anyways, in "The Lake House", I'm watching the first 30 minutes or so, and it's not making me nauseous so I'm like, alright, you've got my attention, then they show Sandra Bullock's character and the mom chitchatting in some town square, and the mom starts plugging global warming while Sandra in that scene was not wearing a bra and her nipples were on full display underneath her sweater. Good for her! Bra's are such symbols of oppression and subservience to men!! YOU GO GIRL! I just wanted to puke at the pathetic pander to the leftist's sensibilities. It's in virtually all Hollywierd movies, some jab at Christianity, some jab at conservative politicians, propping up liberal ideas etc etc.
So so so so sick of it all. So Hollywood, Fuck You, and have a nice day.
Tuesday, July 03, 2007
Yes, these are of course Frank J's (www.imao.us) Frank facts about Fred Thompson that we've all come to love. But, upon scrutiny I contend that these fun facts might might actually apply to a much greater degree to Michelle Malkin. Am I right?
AWESOME FACTS ABOUT Michelle Malkin
* The masked executioner of Saddam Hussein: Michelle Malkin.
* Every night before going to sleep, Osama bin Laden checks under his bed for Michelle Malkin.
* The Fremen consider "Michelle Malkin" a killing word.
* Michelle Malkin's gaze can kill small animals.
* The actual cause of global warming: Michelle Malkin's burning rage.
* Only two things can kill Superman: Kryptonite and Michelle Malkin.
* Michelle Malkin once stood on our south border and glared at Mexico. There was no illegal immigration for a month.
* Scientists predict that when Michelle Malkin dies she'll explode taking out the five nearest planets before collapsing into a black hole.
* At a campaign stop, a Belgian Hound tried to hump Michelle Malkin's leg. That breed of dog no longer exists.
* If you purchase a weather radio, it will wake you up with an alarm to warn you when Michelle Malkin is pissed off.
* An abortion doctor tried to kill Michelle Malkin when she was still in the womb, but she cut off the man's hand with scalpel while shouting, "Do you know who I am? I'm Michelle Malkin!!"
* Webster's Dictionary defines "conservatism" as "how closely one's views resemble those of Michelle Malkin."
* Michelle Malkin's sense of strategy is so great that she can checkmate you using only a pawn and a knight.
* Michelle Malkin can know both the exact position and momentum of a particle. Furthermore, she knows Schroedinger's cat is dead because she personally strangled it.
* The most efficient airline security is to have Michelle Malkin stare down everyone entering a plane.
* When terrorists get to the afterlife, they'll find that none of their seventy-two women are still virgins. Why? Because of Michelle Malkin.
* Michelle Malkin can open clamshell packaging without the slightest trouble.
* Why does Iran want nuclear weapons? Out of fear of Michelle Malkin.
* Some versions of the Bible have Mathew 5:5 read, "Blessed are the meek, for they shall inherit the earth... unless Michelle Malkin wants it."