Thursday, October 02, 2008

Eduardo speaks directly to Hispanic Voters about abortion, Obama's record

The video Eduardo mentions is found here.

He is also spot on when he states that the abortion has roots with racist eugenicists who financially support abortion among minority populations.



Worldnetdaily has transcript of an actor portraying a racist who wants to earmark a donation for a black baby...
Actor: I want to specify that abortion to help a minority group, would that be possible?
Planned Parenthood: Absolutely.
Actor: Like the black community for example?
Planned Parenthood: Certainly.
Actor: The abortion – I can give money specifically for a black baby, that would be the purpose?
Planned Parenthood: Absolutely. If you wanted to designate that your gift be used to help an African-American woman in need, then we would certainly make sure that the gift was earmarked for that purpose.
Actor: Great, because I really faced trouble with affirmative action, and I don't want my kids to be disadvantaged against black kids. I just had a baby; I want to put it in his name.
Planned Parenthood: Yes, absolutely.
Actor: And we don't, you know we just think, the less black kids out there the better.
Planned Parenthood: (Laughs) Understandable, understandable.
Actor: Right. I want to protect my son, so he can get into college.
Planned Parenthood: All right. Excuse my hesitation, this is the first time I've had a donor call and make this kind of request, so I'm excited, and want to make sure I don't leave anything out.




He also makes a point that I frankly had not heard before or thought of, that Planned Parenthood tends to set up shop in poorer minority neighborhoods. When have you ever seen a Planned Parenthood in an upperclass neighborhood? 



He also goes after Obama hard, highlighting his voting record that indicates a complete lack of a human soul, and the existence of a man paid very, very handsomely by the abortion lobby.

No comments: