Thursday, October 16, 2008

Komrade Obama busted - 'Spread the Wealth Around'




We all knew he was a Marxist, so no news here. Just funny to see his Freudian slip.

I also like the exchange at 1:43 seconds...
"I just want to make sure they are paying a little bit more in order to help pay for those other tax cuts. Now..."

He understands immediately that is going to be unpopular with Joe so he hurries to his next point before Joe can speak. It's so obvious. That exchange is almost as worse as 'spreading the wealth around'.

As I think about this, this clip could be more damaging to him than I originally thought, but then again, given the depth of many of the Obama disciples I've seen reported on who don't know their head from their ass, I doubt it. But make no mistake about it, this is TEXTBOOK Communism.

However, Obama describes for us, at point blank range, how he is going to take money from the rich (killing investment, JOBS), and give it to the poor (allegedly, who can really TRUST what this guy says).

I don't think this exchange is going to play well for Obama...

No comments: