Monday, October 27, 2008

Miami Dolphins owner subverts would be communist (now confirmed) prez Barack Obama

Via Drudge


Dolphins owner H. Wayne Huizenga said Sunday no date has been set for selling up to 45 percent more of the team to Stephen Ross, but the presidential election is among the issues weighing on his decision.

That's because a Barack Obama administration is expected to mean higher capital-gains taxes. "He wants to double the capital gains tax, or almost double it," Huizenga said. "I'd rather give it to charity than to him." Ross purchased 50 percent of the team and Dolphin Stadium for $550 million earlier this year with the intention he would eventually become majority owner. NFL owners approved the eventual transfer this month, meaning it can take place anytime





I don't care who the Dolphins play this week, I'm rooting for them all the way. The Obama brownshirts tried to spin it as part of damage control, but who's buying it. If you do, I got some beachfront property in AZ I'd like you to consider.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow all I can say is that you are a great writer! Where can I contact you if I want to hire you?